You’re invited to join us as we celebrate International Women's Day!
A Celebration of the Economic Achievements of First-Generation Women Entrepreneurs in San Diego
When: Sunday, March 10, 2013 from 1-3pm
Where: Joe & Vi Jacobs Center, 404 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA 92114
Cost: Free to attend, and plenty of free parking! RSVP
Hosted by: Women's Empowerment International, International Rescue Committee San Diego, Erase Poverty, Accion, Hera Hub and Voices of Women
· Meet talented women entrepreneurs
· Sample scrumptious cuisine prepared by women chefs
· Shop for fresh, sustainably produced vegetables and fruits grown by women farmers
· Pick up zesty soup mixes created by women from The Tomorrow Project
· Shop at the International Bazaar for unique imported jewelry, fashions and more
· Learn how microfinance moves women toward self-sufficiency in San Diego and internationally
· Guest MC: Brandi Powell, Multi-media journalist, NBC-San Diego
· Performances by the San Diego Women’s Chorus and more.
Enter an opportunity drawing for a chance to win fabulous packages including a Temecular Wine Tour, a dinner for 8 created by a STAR Center chef, other dinners, beer flights, growlers, wine, champagne, massages and so much more.
Suggested donation for Opportunity Drawing Tickets: $10 (Need not be present to win)
You can read more, get drawing tickets and RSVP by registering below!