- It Takes a Village for Business Success Undoubtedly, countless people have contributed to your success, confirming the old adage “it takes a village.” Usually that phrase refers to raising children, but it can also apply to growing a business or strengthening an economy... [read more]
- Joanna is honored to have been nominated for theNational Association of Women Business Owner’s BRAVO! Women’s Advocate of the Year award!
- Featured Team Members - we have some fantastic team members at Erase Poverty! Claire Donahue is busy introducing Erase Poverty to small businesses, and Susie McGowan is our marketing specialist who helps our members make the most of the program. You can read their bios here, and come meet them at the upcoming Happy Hour June 14!
- Thank you to CoMerge for generously providing inspiring, flexible office space for the Erase Poverty team!
- Thank you to Charlie Barnhart and Associates for inviting us to bring the giant Eraser to the APEX Conference- the largest trade show for electronic manufacturing services. Click here to watch the video.
- Would you like to host the giant Eraser at your place of business or an upcoming event? Emaileraser@erasepoverty.org
- PaintGreen turns 5 Years old! Congratulations on your continued success!
PaintGreen strives to provide a positive painting experience for all their San Diego clients. They paint in a professional manner, are courteous of their client's needs, and are committed to painting in an Environment of Integrity.
- Synergy CEO signs book contract for the SHARP Solution with Wiley Publishing! Congratulations!
Synergy's mission is to change the culture of corporate America into one that engages, inspires, and empowers individuals to live life to the fullest by implementing and sustaining optimal health, happiness, and performance initiatives.
Join us for Erase Poverty Happy Hour at CoMerge (330 A Street). Come mix and mingle with like-minded people who are part of the Erase Poverty community.
OneHope Wines will be pouring a variety of wines that make a difference! Please invite a friend! Click here to RSVP.
It’s free and just takes a moment. If you’ve already signed the pledge, please invite your friends to sign too!